You can cook Fafda Gathiya using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fafda Gathiya
- Prepare 2 cup of besan (cheakpeas flour).
- It’s 3 tbspn of oil.
- You need 1 tspn of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hing (asafoetida).
- Prepare 2-4 cup of oil for frying.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 of small mango grated.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 of chilli chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Fafda Gathiya instructions
- In a big bowl take a besan flour, add salt, ajwain, baking soda and mix well..
- Now add 2-3 tbspn oil and mix well. Now add little as per required and Knead a dough. Consistency of dough is not too hard not too soft. It should be medium so that we can easily make fafda..
- Now add some oil and even Grease the hand with oil and Knead well the dough till it don't stick on your hand. And rest it fo 10 min..
- After 10 min take a dough Grease hand with oil and again Knead for few minutes. Now take the small portion of flour..
- Now on the wooden surface make the fafda by hand as I shown in figure below. Press the dough between the end portion of the palm and wooden surface and stretch it out in upwards direction..
- Now separate the fafda with the help of knife..
- Now heat the oil in frying pan in medium to low flame. Oil should not be too hot. Fry fafda in low flame till it become crispy..
- Take it out from oil and sprinkle hing on it. Fafda is ready to serve..
- For salad In a bowl take carrot, mango, chilli, tomatoes. Add salt,sugar,red chilli powder, coriander powder and 1 tbsp hot oil. Mix it well..
- Fafda with salad (sambharo) ready to serve..