Fafda. Fafda (Gujarati: ફાફડા) is a popular Gujarati snack. In many festivals, fafda is the most preferred snack. Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion.
Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion. Jalebi is an Indian sweet snack popular all If you love to eat fafda with jalebi then you can eat but it's not necessary that eat fafda with jalebi. Find fafda stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Fafda using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fafda
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Black peppercorns Coarsely crushed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Ajwain crush between your palm and then add.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Hing.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oil for kneading + more for deep frying.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Add water to it and knead into soft dough. Fafda Recipe – How To Make Fafda – How To Prepare Fafda. Wtach How to make best fafda from the expert street food vendor.
Fafda step by step
- Making the dough: Mix all dry ingredients (besan, salt, crushed pepper, ajwain, baking soda and hing) in a bowl. Make a medium soft dough by adding little water at a time. Then drizzle oil on the dough, grease your palm and knead the dough for good 7-8 minutes to make it smooth. Cover it and let it rest for 15-20 mins..
- Making Fafda Recipe: After the resting time, divide the dough into small size balls, make oval-shaped balls. Heat the oil on medium heat for deep frying. Work with one ball at a time, put it on a wooden board. Press the one end slightly and then using your palm stretch the dough in forward direction to make it about 6 inches long. Now take a sharp long knife, run it under the rolled fafda to remove it from the board. And drop into hot oil, similarly roll and add into the oil 3-4 at a time..
- Fry both sides till they get crisp and cooked. No need to look for a golden brown color. Once fried remove it to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat the same for rest. Serve them warm or at room temperature with chai and raw papaya salad or chutney..
We are not sharing fafda recipe right now but it will help a lot to. #Fafda now trending in the Philippines after @PresidentialCom tweeted "fafda" earlier. #Fafda is the official breakfast of #Gujarati captured this during the #HeritageWalk in Old City area with. Your Fafda Jalebi stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Find the perfect fafda stock photo.