Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack).
You can have Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack)
- Prepare 3 cup of basan flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of papad kharo.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of ajmo.
Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack) instructions
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl add besan,ajwain,papad kharo,salt as taste,also oil and mix well..
- Further add water as required and knead. knead for 5 minutes or till the dough turns soft and smooth..
- Pinch a ball sized dough,make a cylindrical shape. on a wooden board place the dough and stick one side. press & stretch it thin with the help of palms in forward direction. scrape off with the help of knife without breaking the fafda.Try knead the dough every few time.now deep fry in hot oil. do not over crowd the fafdas as they wont cook well..
- Stir occasionally keeping the flame on medium. fry fafdas for a minute or two, till they turn golden and crispy. finally, serve gujarati fafda with green chutney or kadi..