You can have Gujarati Fafda using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gujarati Fafda
- Prepare 100 gm of besan.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare as per your taste of Salt.
Gujarati Fafda step by step
- In mixture bowl add water and oil and than bleni it..
- Mix the besan, soda, haldi, and salt together. Add water – oil and knead into a soft dough.add carom seeds and knead dough at least 5 minutes.
- Take a portion of the dough and place it on a greased surface..
- With base of your palm, drag the dough in a straight line, holding the dough at the starting point with the other hand.
- This will form a strip.fry these strips over medium heat till crisp.now serve hot gujrati Fafda with kadhi and papaya salad.