Gol Gappy with aloo Chana chat and khata and green chutney. Gol Gappy with aloo Chana chat and khata and green chutney Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gol gappy with aloo chana chat and khata and green chutney. It is one of my favorites.
The most loved street food of India, Golgappe has small Puri which is stuffed with Aloo or Chana Masala and then filled with spiced water. This spiced water is called Golgappe Ka Pani, which brings the real taste to these Golgappas. It can be tangy, spicy or sweet. You can cook Gol Gappy with aloo Chana chat and khata and green chutney using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gol Gappy with aloo Chana chat and khata and green chutney
- You need 1/2 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1 cup of soji.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of imli.
- Prepare of Chat masala.
- You need of Kala namak.
- It’s 1 cup of Daniya podina.
- It’s of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chana.
- You need 1 cup of Aloo bhaliya.
With your hands, squeeze the pulp from the tamarind in the same bowl or pan. See recipes for Keema Pani Puris, Dahi Puri Chaat too. Pani puri is an immensely popular Indian street food of crispy, hollow, fried dough balls (puri) stuffed with boiled potatoes or steamed moong sprouts or boiled chickpeas or white peas curry (also known as ragda) together with spicy tangy water and a sweet chutney. Pani puri is a favorite chaat snack of many folks and ours too.
Gol Gappy with aloo Chana chat and khata and green chutney instructions
- First make Doug with 1 cup soji 1/2 maida salt as you wish and 2 spoon oil. When make a dough. It take 15 minutes and make rooti and cut In small circles and fry when oil full hot..
- 1 cup Chana 1 cup aloo bhaliya 1 onion cut small pieces and them all. Make Chana chat. Spread chat on it chat masala..
- 1 cup imli take in a bowl 1 spoon salt 1 spoon chat masala 1 litter water mix well and khata is ready.
- 1 cup daniya and 1 cup podina and some green chilies chopped in chopper now green chutney is ready..
- Now gol ghappy is ready served it..
Aloo Matar Ki Sabji – Authentic Punjabi style Aloo Matar Gravy, Potato Peas Curry. Chaat or chāt (lit. 'tasting, delicacy') is a family of savoury snacks that originated in India, typically served as an hors d'oeuvre or at roadside tracks from stalls or food carts across South Asia in India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh. With its origins in Uttar Pradesh, India, chaat has become immensely popular in the rest of South Asia. Date-tamarind sweet chutney, coriander-mint green chutney & red chilli garlic chutneys are the most important elements in any Indian chaat snack. Basically, chaat is incomplete without these chutneys, it would be rather bland.