Chana chat. Chana chaat is a tasty, tangy and easy variety of chaat snack made with white chickpeas (chana or chole), spices, herbs, onions, tomatoes and lemon. This chaat is quick to assemble if you have canned or leftover boiled chickpeas. Chana Chaat is a popular Indian snack where cooked chickpeas are tossed with fresh cut onions, tomatoes, tamarind chutney, ground aromatic spices and herbs.
Serve it for a snack any time of the day. I am making chana chat from ages but the way you glamourised it, is awesome. No doubt it is a healthy, refreshing dish with lots of varieties. You can have Chana chat using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chana chat
- Prepare 1 kg of Alu boiled.
- It’s 2 cup of Chany boiled.
- Prepare 2 of Pyaz.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- You need 2,3 of Hari mirch.
- You need of Hara danya.
- You need 1 tbsp of kala Namk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lal mirch.
- It’s of Chaat masala.
You also presented it so well. I am gonna make it for tomorrow's picnic. Chana chaat goes all the way back the B. C. era in the Uttar Pradesh state of India.
Chana chat instructions
- Pyaz, hari mirch our tomatos or danya ko breek cut kar lein..
- Boiled alu ko cut kar lein. R boiled chany mein dal dein..
- Aik bary bowl mein Cuty huay alu, boiled chany r pyaz, hari mirch, tomato our danya dal kar mix kar lein. Sath hi kala nmk, chaat masala r red mirch dal kar mix kar lein..
- Chana chaat tayar hai imli ki chutney dal ke serve karein..
Uttar Pradesh is the origin for some of the most powerful empires in India. In addition, today it's known for being the most populous region in the world. Chana chaat is only a very specific type of dish or rater chaat. A popular road- side snack chana chaat, is a diabetic friendly recipe. While it can be made with dried white chickpeas (Kabuli chana), you can also make it with dried green chana or dried black chana like I have done.