Masala Chana Chaat. I know his chana chaat calls for a masala component. You can make any masala mixture that fits your taste buds. However, people tend to go for the spicier mixtures.
Combine all the above items except papri. Serve with papri on top of each serving. Learn how to make best Chana Chaat Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show. You can cook Masala Chana Chaat using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala Chana Chaat
- You need 2 Cups of White Chana Boiled.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Small Potatoes Boiled.
- It’s 1 of Big Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Tamarind Pulp.
- You need 2 Tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Kala Namak.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves for Garnishing.
Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chana Chaat Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. Remove from heat; add green chilies, lemon juice and cilantro/fresh coriander and serve. Shan Chana Chaat recipe is now.
Masala Chana Chaat step by step
- In A Pan Add Tamarind Pulp,Add Little Water AND boil It After Boiling Discard it's Seeds….
- Caution***It Will Be Hot So Remove seeds With Help Of Fork****.
- Now Add Cumin Seeds,Red Chilli Flakes, Kala Namak in Pulp…And Keep Aside.
- Another Pan Add 1 Tbsp Oil,Chopped Onions fry Them For 3 Mins..Add Boil Potatoes And Boil Chick Peas Saute Them Well Add Tamarind Pulp And Mix Well…..Add Chaat Masala some Coriander Leaves For Garnishing And Serve Hot.
To make the chana chaat and mint yogurt. Mix the chickpeas with the red onion, tomatoes and potatoes. Add the lemon juice, chopped chillies, ground cumin, chilli powder and chaat masala. Learn how to make best Aalu chana chaat Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV.