Chana paneer paratha. Chana paneer – Sharing a simple and delicious paneer recipe with chickpeas or chana. This gravy side dish goes well with plain basmathi rice, jeera rice, roti, ajwain paratha or plain paratha. I make chana and paneer often for the kids' & husband's lunch box.
Paneer Parathas can be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. These parathas are so tasty that they can be served alone or with few other accompaniments like a dollop of butter, pickle, chutney, yogurt, CHOLE (CHANA MASALA), HARIYALI PANEER, etc. Chole paneer or chana paneer is ready to serve. You can have Chana paneer paratha using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chana paneer paratha
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw Kala chana or desi chana(chickpeas).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 100 gm of crumbled paneer.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chilli garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need of For dough.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee or oil for frying.
If not serving right away then keep it covered so it stays warm. Serving suggestion: Serve chole paneer masala or chana paneer with bhatura or puri or paratha. It can be served with naan or kulcha too. dal paratha recipe chana dal paratha recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and tasty protein-rich lentil based bread recipe or paratha recipe. the lentil stuffing is mainly prepared channa dal which not only makes it tasty, but also provides much-required protein to the diet. these paratha's are ideal bread recipe to be served for dinner and can be.
Chana paneer paratha instructions
- Wash and soak chana into warm water for 7-8 hours or overnight. Then discard water from it. Pressure cook with little salt, enough water and sodabicarb till tender. Then strain water from it and allow it to cool down completely..
- Now grind chana coarsly in the grinder. Transfer into a mixing bowl..
- Add crumbled or grated paneer, chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves, Chili garlic ginger paste, chat masala, red chili powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, black pepper powder and lemon juice. Combine all ingredients well. Adjust salt. Chana paneer stuffing is ready. (I have used fresh homemade paneer)..
- Combine wheat flour salt and oil and knead soft dough of paratha with enough water. Rest for 15 minutes. Prepare equal size balls from it. Take a ball, coat with flour and roll out small roti. Put enough stuffing into centre and seal by pleating. Slightly flatten it, coat with flour and roll out paratha..
- Cook both sides with ghee or oil on tawa till golden. Delicious and healthy Chana paneer paratha is ready to serve. Serve with curd or raita, green chutney and homemade butter…
Paneer paratha is a popular North Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour dough and stuffed with savory, spiced, grated paneer (Indian cottage cheese) stuffing. Paneer paratha is one of the most popular stuffed paratha varieties from Punjab and usually made for breakfast. Dal paratha is a stuffed paratha made with unleavened whole wheat dough, chana dal (bengal gram) and spices. This variation of stuffed paratha with lentils is popular in Punjabi homes and usually made for breakfast. Enjoy this tasty savory chana dal ka paratha with yogurt, pickles and homemade butter.