Chana Pulao. Chana pulao is a one-pot spiced, fragrant and delish chickpea rice or chickpea pilaf made with fragrant basmati rice, melt in the mouth white chickpeas (garbanzo beans), sharp onions, tangy tomatoes, healthy herbs and bold spices. chana pulao recipe kabuli chana pulao with step by step photo and video recipe. any pulao recipe is great lunch box or tiffin box recipe for both kids and adults. but chana pulao recipe is a great option as it is perfectly balanced one pot meal. it is filled with carbs from rice, proteins from the chickpeas and fibres from choice of veggies added in the pulao recipe. Chana pulao or chana rice is an easy one-pot affair in the instant pot.
Both instant pot and stovetop instructions included. full recipe: http://hebbarskitchen.com/chana-pulao-recipe-channa-rice/download android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hebbarskitchen. chana pulao recipe with step by step photos and quick video. chana pulao is very commonly cooked rice recipe made in one pot, a healthy rice option. I have not used pressure cooker to make this biryani. You can use pressure cooker to fasten the process. You can have Chana Pulao using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chana Pulao
- Prepare 2 cup of long grain basmati rice, washed, soaked in water overnight,.
- You need 1 cup of boiling Kala chana,.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard oil,.
- It’s Pinch of hing & zeera,.
- Prepare 1 of med sized onion chopped finely,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder,.
- It’s 3-4 of green chilli chopped finely,.
- It’s t to taste, of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder,.
Chana Pulao / Pilau – Pakistani Chickpeas and Rice. Chana Pulao is a simple one pot dish that's flavored with lots of spices so that every bite is a riot! Serve this with raita or your favorite curry for an easy, vegetarian dinner. One pot recipes are such a lifesaver these days.
Chana Pulao step by step
- Strain rice, keep aside..
- Take a pan, add lil oil, heat it. Add pinch of zeera & hing, sauté it for a sec..
- Add boiled chana, also add salt & red chilli powder, stir fry it for a while. Keep aside..
- Take a heavy bottom wok or pan, add oil, heat it..
- Add pinch of zeera, let it splutter..
- Now add onion, stir fry it until brown..
- Add rice, stir fry it for a while..
- Now add haldi powder & salt, keep stirring..
- Add ginger garlic paste, moderate the heat, stir fry it for a while..
- Now add chana & green chilli, keep stirring at high flame..
- Add garam masala powder, stir fry it till rice grains r separated..
- Now add water accordingly, give a gentle stir, cook it high flame for a while. Do not stir again..
- Lower the flame after 1st boil, cover it with the lid, cook it till done. Do not stir in between..
- Switch off the flame, do not open the lid. Let it be like that..
- Take out in a serving dish at the time of meal, garnish it with dhania twig…
Hustle has a different meaning now. Kala chana pulao, black chana pulao, easy to make one-pot meal, a perfect protein-rich lunch box recipe too. One-pot meals are always super hit at my home. I mostly pack them for lunch box or cook for a lazy Sunday dinner too. Chana Pulao seems to be influenced by the Mughals.