They can be cooked in several ways. You just need to soak whole moong beans overnight and then left it in a warm place with covered muslin cloth, so that they can easily start sprouting. It is a delicious, quick and healthy as breakfast and evening snacks. You can have Sprout Moong and Chana Morning Breakfast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprout Moong and Chana Morning Breakfast
- It’s 1 cup of Black Chick Peas(kala chana) soaked overnight.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole green gram Soaked Overnight.
- It’s 1 tsp of Green Chilli.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- You need to taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Leaves.
- You need handful of Sev.
Sprouted moong is a type of sprout people would likely love consuming it and even could easily find at their surrounding. Sprout itself has actually four main types which are moong, fenugrek, gram and brussel sprouts. Among those four, sprouted moong is particularly characterized on its distinct flavor and possibility to combine to other food. A healthy breakfast is a necessity because it is supposed to keep you full till lunch time.
Sprout Moong and Chana Morning Breakfast instructions
- Wash the soaked black chickpeas (kala chana) and whole green gram (sabut moong) once with plain water and then transfer all of it to a clean cotton cloth. Bring the edges of the cloth together to form a potli and then hang this potli to allow the soaked ingredients to sprout. It takes 10 hours approximately in summers for the soaked black chickpeas (kala chana) and whole green gram (sabut moong) to sprout, while it takes approximately 24 hours to sprout in winters..
- When the sprouts are ready wash them again with plain water and then spread and keep them in a beautiful serving plate..
- Slice the tomatoes into thin and round slices and arrange them over the layer of sprouts..
- Then add the chopped cucumber (kheera) pieces toit..
- Now add the it sprinkle some red chilli powder, chat masala powder and salt over it..
- Add the sev to the chaat being prepared and again sprinkle some chaat masala..
- Then garnish with chopped green chilli (green chilli), coriander leaves (dhaniya patti) and lemon. Ready to sprouts in Morning Breakfast..
Sprouts are nutritious and contribute in increasing the nutritional value of your morning meal. A good breakfast also boosts your metabolism and keeps your blood sugar levels stable. This recipe of chana and moong sprouts chaat is a delicious way to serve the healthy sprouts. It is easy to make and can be served as breakfast, brunch or snack meal. Learn how to make this sweet, tangy and healthy sprouts chaat with the help of step by step photos and detailed recipe given below: Sprouts are nothing but germinated seeds that are high in nutrition.