Chana Puri. How to make Chana Puri-Delicious chana dal served with crisp puris – just watch the kids finish them. A street food that will definitely break all your dieting rules. Chana Puri, a popular street food and is undeniably the most tempting delicacy you can find For the puri, knead the flour and semolina with salt and enough water to make a semi-soft dough.
Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick kadai and deep-fry the puri on medium heat till golden. Easy Chana Puri RecipeDue to several requests, here is my chana puri recipe. This is a vegetarian (veg) version of the chana puri. You can have Chana Puri using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chana Puri
- Prepare of Puri.
- Prepare 500 gram of Maida.
- It’s 1 tesp of Namak.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Oil.
- You need of Pani.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Channye.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Lehsan adrak paste.
- It’s 5 of Green chilli.
- It’s 6 of Curry Pattey.
- Prepare 1 cup of imli ka pulp/pani.
- It’s 1 tbs of Chat Masala.
- You need 1 tesp of Namak.
- Prepare 1 tesp of Kala namak.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tbs of Lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Dhaniya powder.
- It’s 1 tesp of Haldi.
- You need 1 tesp of Kalonji.
- It’s 1 tesp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 500 Grm of Boil Channy.
- It’s 1 tbs of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Pani.
I also added potato and it i. Chana puri is one of the most popular street foods that you can find around the island. They are little balls of fried batter with Chana dhal stuffed into them. They are usually served with rougaille.
Chana Puri step by step
- Oil may Lehsan adrak paste dal kar 2mint fry krye phir is may imli ka pani/pulp,chat masala,kala namak,Chicken powder aur namak dal kar 5mint cook krye..
- Ab is may Boil Channye aur saath hi jo jis pani may Channye boil huye thy wo pani aur baqi tamam Spices,Green chilli aur curry pattye add kar ke 3mint cook krye..
- Ab 2tbs:Pani may 1tbs:Corn Flour dal mix kar ke isye Channye may shamil kar lain Channye ki Gravy thick hojaye to flame off kar dain. Channye ready hy..
- Ab Puri bananye ke liye Maida may tamam ingredients dal kar Aatta acchi trha soft sa goondh lain aur isye 1hour ke liye dhak kar rakh dain..
- 1hour ke baad is ky chotte pairye banna lain,aur is ki choti choti puriya banati jaye aur isye deep fry kar lain..
- Mazaydar "Chana Puri" ready hy.😋😋😋Enjoy krye🥰😍🥰.
In another bowl pour in your flour, salt, cumin. Heat ghee in a large, heavy-bottomed stockpot over medium. Also known as Chana Puri, this so popular street food is undeniably the most scrummy and tempting you can find around the island. Very much available everywhere especially at markets, they surprisingly sell like crazy and always have the longest queues compared to other food stalls. Bihari Chana Dal Puri Recipe is a traditional Bihari recipe.