Dahi chana chat. Special dahi chana chaat Its time to boil and store chana/chickpeas for Ramzan. Here is a great new special dahi chana chat recipe for you and a storage method to go with it. Mix well to avoid the lumps.
Aloo Chana Chat (Dahi Aloo Chana Chaat), is A refreshing chaat item, made with potatoes, chickpeas in a yoghurt sauce. It may be served as a side dish, along with the Main meal or as a starter. Easy to whip up and satisfying! You can cook Dahi chana chat using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dahi chana chat
- Prepare 2 of pyali Boil chole y.
- You need 1 cup of pani.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of besan.
- Prepare 1 of pyali Imlli ka pulp.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of zeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of namak.
- You need Half of tablespoon kala namak.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chat masala.
- You need 1 of pyali Dahi.
- You need of Chop onion.
- It’s of Chop green chilli.
- It’s of Chop timater hasb e Zarorat.
- You need 1 of aloo cubes.
- You need Half of teaspoon zarde ka rang.
Dahi – Yoghurt Aloo – Potato Chana – Chickpeas The Recipe Introduction includes a small list of other popular Chaat Items. Learn how to make Dahi Chana Chaat Recipe that is famous in karachi specially in street food and restaurants. Kids and elders love to eat dahi chana chaat.#D. Dahi Chana Chaat recipe is a savory snack that originates from Indian cuisine.
Dahi chana chat step by step
- Aek pan me pani dale besan dale zarde ka rang dale.
- Sare masale dale mix karein 5 minute pakaye kacha pn khatem ho jaye imlli ka pulp dale.
- Boill chole dale mix karein Serve karte Waqt Dahi pyaz green chilli Hara dhanya se garnish karein.
It is popularly served as a roadside snack on food carts or food stalls. Dahi Chana Chaat recipe is a popular variation of chaat which is based on fried dough, along with various ingredients. Dahi Chana Chaat recipe is made of potato pieces, crispy dahi bhalla, chickpeas flavored with red chili, saunth, fresh green. This article about delicious and very tasty Dahi Chana Chaat Pakistani Food Recipe. It is a good and healthy dish for Ramadan items.