Stir Fried Rice with Bengal Gram/Bhute ko Kalo Chana R Bhaat. Mom and Grandma used to prepare this rice dish for breakfast. Stir Fried Rice with Bengal Gram/Bhute ko Kalo Chana aur Bhaat Cooked Rice • small onion Sliced • Chilli diagonally sliced • Chopped Cilantro • Soaked Bengal Gram/ Kala Chana • Salt • Turmeric powder • Mustard oil or any Veg oil Generally eaten at breakfast with Roti and Paratha but goes great with rice dishes too!. Matar ko achaar (Nepali style with sesame and tamarind) Aloo ka achaar/ Piro Sadeko Aloo..
Notey shak bhaja/ Stir-fried amaranth greens. Methi shak chochhori/Stir fried fenugreek greens. Lau shaak/kumro shaaker chochhori/Stir fried bottle gourd or pumpkin greens. You can have Stir Fried Rice with Bengal Gram/Bhute ko Kalo Chana R Bhaat using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Rice with Bengal Gram/Bhute ko Kalo Chana R Bhaat
- Prepare 2 cups of Cooked Rice.
- You need 1 of small onion Sliced.
- You need 1 of Chilli diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsps of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soaked Bengal Gram/ Kala Chana.
- It’s of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1-2 tbsps of Mustard oil or any Veg oil.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs or as needed.
Pui shaak er torkari/Malabar spinach curry. Ol-er Dalna/ Elephant-Foot-Yam Curry Wanna have good Food, #anukriticookingrecipes you have two options get a good Indian Chef or become one. Anukriti Cooking Recipes channel makes Simple, Easy and Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipe good to eat. My name is Anukriti Goyal, I am host of this channel (Anukriti Cooking Recipes).
Stir Fried Rice with Bengal Gram/Bhute ko Kalo Chana R Bhaat instructions
- Heat oil in a kadai, add the onion and saute it for 1-2 minutes, when it becomes pinkish add the soaked Bengal Gram and cook for another 5-10 minutes covered. Add the chilli and little salt too..
- Once Bengal Gram gets cooked and softens up, add the turmeric powder and saute for 30 secs and then add the cooked rice. Mix well and sauté for a minute or so. Check salt add if required, add in the chopped cilantro and give it a good mix. Serve hot !.
- To Boil Perfect Eggs : Put eggs in room temperature water in a vessel with a Tsp of Vinegar and cover it and put it on the flame. Once the water starts boiling, put off the flame and let it stand for about 20 minutes covered. This way it doesn't make the yolk look black/ grey, you will get a perfect hard boiled egg with yellow yolk. Take it out of the hot water and put it in a bowl of chilled water, once cooled peel it, the vinegar makes it easy to peel..
- Fresh Orange Juice (see recipe).
I focus on creating and posting recipe videos which are easy to create and can be cooked with the. Heat the oil for deep frying in a small deep vessel (like a karhai) at "medium high" heat. Sarir achol namiye diye blouse er ek ekta hook khola shuru korlo. R Dadu totobar bar dhakka khete laglo. Jokhon last hook ta khule gelo, tokhon dadu-r chokkhu chanabara!!!!