Kala chana masala without onion garlic. Kala Chana Masala is a spicy Indian curry made with black chickpeas (chana) without onion and garlic. It is a super easy, vegan, and gluten-free curry. This black chana masala recipe is a one-pot wonder that you can cook in an instant pot, stovetop, or an electric pressure cooker.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds change color, add chili and ginger paste. Spicy No-Onion No-Garlic Brown Chickpeas Curry / Kala Chana Masala. You can have Kala chana masala without onion garlic using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kala chana masala without onion garlic
- Prepare 1 cup of kala chana kale chane overnite soak kiye kiye.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of chili flakes.
- Prepare of garam masala (as per taste).
- You need of oil.
Popularly this is known as kala chana masala. Kala chana or brown chickpea is a legume. These are called as brown chickpeas and black chickpeas also. This recipe is very popular in North India.
Kala chana masala without onion garlic step by step
- First you have to soak the chana in water overnight.
- Now take the soaked chana in a pressure cooker, add water and pressure cook it for 20 minutes.
- Now add oil in a kadhai. Heat it on low flame.
- Now add jeera to kadhai, saute it well and then add chana to it.
- Now add all masalas to the mixture and saute it well.
- Add the boiled water to it and mix it well.
- Your kala chana with masala without onion garlic is ready to eat 😊😊😊.
- Eat yourself and share with others.
- Hope you like it 😀😀😀.
- Keep cooking the mixture till the water evaporates. As the water evaporates, you will start seeing oil layer on chana along with masala.
We normally make this curry on Ram Navmi i.e. after Navratri Vrat. How To make Black Chana Curry. Chana masala also known as channay, chole masala, chola is a dish from the Indian subcontinent. The main ingredient is a variety. kala chana – black chickpeas recipe. Subscribe To "Recipe House" for More Recipes.