Bread and kala chana kebab. Kala chana kabab or chick pea patties, tasty and good veg substitute to the non veg shammi kababs. This is made by cooked leftover black gram dry veg. Add soaked kala chana and fresh water.
Spices: Have used a mix of spices. All the spices used give a nice flavor to the kebab. Tendli/ Kundru /Ivy Gourd: Enhances the taste of the kebab. You can cook Bread and kala chana kebab using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread and kala chana kebab
- You need 4-5 of big slices of white/brown bread with corners.
- Prepare 1 cup of kala chana boiled.
- It’s 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
You must add this vegetable and. To make kala chana kebab: Heat the same non-stick pan over medium flame. Cook it for a few minutes, stirring continuously, until the raw smell goes away. Turn the flame off and keep it aside to cool down.
Bread and kala chana kebab instructions
- Grind 4 big slices of bread in a mixer and it will become fresh crumps of bread..
- Then add 1 small chopped onion, 2 green chilli, 2 cloves garlic, 1 tbsp curd, 1 tbsp lemon juice, coriander powder, 1/4 tbsp garam masala, 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds, salt to taste and red chilli powder in the boiled kala chana and then grind it properly..
- Now add this mixture in bread crumps, mix it properly with hands and make a doe of it. Make small round and long shapes of kebabs and deep fry it in hot oil on medium flame until it becomes brown..
- Our crispy kebabs are ready and now serve it with green chutney and chilli..
In a blender jar, add chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round kebabs. Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the kebabs and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides. Making Kale Kebab : Soak the chickpeas and chana dal separately for few hours in good amount of water.