Fafda. Fafda (Gujarati: ફાફડા) is a popular Gujarati snack. In many festivals, fafda is the most preferred snack. Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion.
Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion. Jalebi is an Indian sweet snack popular all If you love to eat fafda with jalebi then you can eat but it's not necessary that eat fafda with jalebi. Find fafda stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Fafda using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fafda
- It’s 100 gms of besan.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Soda(papad khar)or fruit salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of Carom seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Asofoetida.
- It’s of For dry masala:-.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Black salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oil to knead a dough.
- Prepare as required of Oil for fry.
- It’s of For besan curry:-.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Asofoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Citric acid.
- It’s Pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare as required of Few curry leaves.
- It’s as required of Fried green chilli to serve.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Add water to it and knead into soft dough. Fafda Recipe – How To Make Fafda – How To Prepare Fafda. Wtach How to make best fafda from the expert street food vendor.
- For dough:-Sieve besan in a bowl. Add salt carrom seeds black pepper powder soda asofoetida and oil mix well. Now add slowly water n knead a soft dough. Approx. 1/4cup water or less than 1/4cup so be careful. And made soft dough.Cover it for 15-20min. Mean while mix all dry masala in a bowl. And keep it a side..
- For besan curry:- Take 1/2cup water in a bowl. Add turmeric powder citric acid sugar and besan mix it well. Now heat oil in a sauce pan tempered mustard seeds chopped green chilli asofoetida and curry leaves. Add 1/4cup water and besan mixture. Cook on a slow flame for 7-10 min. Besan curry is ready..
- Now take dough and knead. Properly. Add 1/2tsp oil n knead for 5-7min. Again add 1/2tsp. Oil and make a smooth dough. Make a small roll from dough. Mean while heat oil in a flat pan..
- Now take roll on a patli and just snatch with palm n remove with flat thin knife. And fry on a mid slow flame. On both sides and take out in a plate. Sprinkle dry masala mixture. And serve..
- Tasty delicious fafda with besan curry is ready to serve. Serve with fried chilli..
We are not sharing fafda recipe right now but it will help a lot to. #Fafda now trending in the Philippines after @PresidentialCom tweeted "fafda" earlier. #Fafda is the official breakfast of #Gujarati captured this during the #HeritageWalk in Old City area with. Your Fafda Jalebi stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Find the perfect fafda stock photo.