Stuffed Cutlet with Daliya+Kala Chana. For Cutlet : :•boiled Daliya•finely chopped coriander leaves•finely chopped green chilli•" grated ginger•roasted cumin powder•or to taste salt•red chilli powder. Tossed Exotic Vegetables With Fusilli Pasta. Kasoori methi Flavoured stir fry potatoes.
We usually make Chole from Kabuli Chana, but Chole made from Black Chickpeas has a unique taste. Black Chickpeas Chole is high in protein and carbohydrates, and also contains a lot of fiber. Chana Aloo's dry curry is also very nice, today we will prepare Black Chickpeas Chole. You can have Stuffed Cutlet with Daliya+Kala Chana using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cutlet with Daliya+Kala Chana
- It’s of For Cutlet : :.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled Black Chana (Black gram).
- It’s 1 cup of boiled Daliya.
- It’s 2 of boiled grated potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 of " grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of or to taste salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of aamchur powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for shallow frying.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of For Stuffing ::.
- It’s 50 gram of grated Paneer.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- It’s 8 of raisins.
- Prepare 8 of small pieces cashews (roasted).
Kala chana or black chickpeas recipe with Instant pot & stovetop instructions. Serve this delicious dish with rice, roti or naan. Serve kala chana with rice, jeera rice or roti. Squeeze some lemon juice and serve with raw onions and carrots.
Stuffed Cutlet with Daliya+Kala Chana instructions
- Take a bowl put corn starch in it then a cup of water mix gradually for make lumps free liquid corn starch water. Keep aside..
- In a bowl combine all ingredients of Paneer stuffing. Mix well and keep aside..
- Take a mixer jar put kala chana in it and make fine paste,without adding the water. Keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients of Cutlet, except oil and cornstarch. Mix well..
- Prepare smooth dough by hand meshed. Add 1 tsp oil..
- Now make balls of the same amount. Greasing the hand with oil and spread a ball evenly on the palm..
- Now put a portion of Paneer Stuffing in the center of Cutlet. Close the edges from all the sides. Press it lightly with the shape of a oval, long or round shape of Cutlet. Apply same method for making all the Cutlets. Keep aside..
- Now,all Cutlets are dipping one by one into corn starch water. Keep in plate. Now place the cutlet plate in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- On high flame heat the oil in non stick pan. Put all the Cutlets into the pan for shallow frying..
- On medium to low flame grease the all Cutlet by applying oil on the top. Flip down when it is golden in colour. Now turns off the gas on the other side too. Healthy Breakfast ' Daliya Kala Chana Cutlet ' is ready to serve..
- Put healthy Cutlets into the serving plate. Serve with desired chutney & a glass of masala buttermilk. Enjoy!!.
Kala chana chickpeas are darker than regular chickpeas, with a nuttier flavor. They are more firm and hold their shape when cooked. Kala chana does not get mushy when boiled and takes longer to cook through. According to the USDA, black chickpeas have high fiber content and a very low glycemic. Kala Chana Ambti, Kala Chana Recipes for Snacks, Damni Dhokla.