Achari kala chana pulao. Achari Chana Pulao recipe with step by step photos. Here's an interesting chana pulao that I came across at dhaba while I was in Punjab. The owner was more than happy to share the secret to his recipe.
While the entire week goes by in a jiffy and the calendar keeps on turning the months at the speed of a roller coaster, my refuge lies in the fact that with every change, I keep. This entry was posted in Specials and tagged Healthy Wealthy, Pulao, Pulav, Quick recipe, Rice by swatipareek. Chana or the Chickpeas or Kabuli Chana when cooked, taste extremely good, is nutritious and a healthy option. You can cook Achari kala chana pulao using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Achari kala chana pulao
- You need 1 cup of Basmati rice -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled black gram -.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Red chilli pickles -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed ginger -.
- Prepare 1 inch stick of Cinnamon -.
- Prepare 3-4 of Black pepper corns -.
- You need 2 – 3 of -Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Black cardamom -.
- Prepare 2 of Green cardamom -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds -.
- You need 3 tbsp of Clarified butter -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curd -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt -.
This rice based preparation is tangy, highly aromatic and pickle flavoured pulao. H ere's the recipe for Kala Chana Achari Pulao. Achari Chana Pulao/ Achari Chole Pulao or Pickle spiced chickpea rice is a brilliant twist in bringing out the pickle flavour in the rice and channa (chickpe. A – Achari Chana Pulao in Instant Pot.
Achari kala chana pulao step by step
- Boil the black gram with two cup of water in a pressure cooker for five mins..
- Once cooled reserve the water of boiled black gram..
- Wash the basmati rice and spread on the plate for half an hour.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan,add whole garam masala to crackle..
- Now add boiled black gram and curd and mix well,add reserve water of black gram and cook for 4 – 5 mins in a medium flame,.
- Add red chilli pickles and mix it well..
- Add rice and salt and mix well add three cup of water and cover the lid..
- Once boiled now simmer the flame for ten mins..
- Achari black gram pulao is ready to serve Serve hot..
Starting today, our blogging marathon group will be posting different varieties of Biryanis, Pulaos and Khichdis with rice and other grains as part of the April Mega BM. Kala chana pulao, black chana pulao, easy to make one-pot meal, a perfect protein-rich lunch box recipe too. One-pot meals are always super hit at my home. I mostly pack them for lunch box or cook for a lazy Sunday dinner too. Chana pulao is a one-pot spiced, fragrant and delish chickpea rice or chickpea pilaf made with fragrant basmati rice, melt in the mouth white chickpeas (garbanzo beans), sharp onions, tangy tomatoes, healthy herbs and bold spices.