Instant Pani puri. Pani Puri is a famous Indian snack that is comprised of Puri (round, hollow balls), which are filled with chickpeas, potatoes and sweet and spicy sauces. Try one of India's most popular street foods today! This panipuri water has a mixed tangy and spicy taste.
How to Make Instant Pani Puri Water Mix#Hyderabadiruchulu #recipe #cooking #indianrecipesShort link. instant pani puri mix gives you an easy way of preparing the pani puri water in a minute. an easy way to enjoy your pani pani puri at any time, any place and anywhere. important information. ingredients: Now, making pani puri at home is super easy and quick too. Yes, made tangy, sweet, spicy, and flavorsome golgappa or panipuri using air fryer and instant pot. Yes, you can fry pooris in the air fryer. You can cook Instant Pani puri using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pani puri
- Prepare of For stuffing:-.
- Prepare 5medium size of boiled and crushed potato.
- You need 2big of onions finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled kala chana/desi chana.
- It’s as needed of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need of For spice pani:-.
- It’s 1 cup of meant leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 packet of puri.
Frying puri in an air fryer is the healthy and best snack to serve to family and friends. Can it really be that good? // Indian Taste Test ChallengeOur family partners with Compassion International to release children f. Stuff it with masala (more or less, as you like). Sprinkle onion and sev over it and drizzle a drop of date tamarind chutney over it.
Instant Pani puri step by step
- First make spice green pani so, take mixer jar, add mints leaves,green chillies and coriander leaves blend it with 1 tbsp water. Again blend with 1 cup water, add salt and lemon juice..
- Now put mint coriander paste in a separate vassel and put more water to make perfect pani..
- For stuffing take a bowl and add crushed potato, onion,kala chana and also add red chilli powder, salt, black salt, coriander and mix it well..
- Now stuffing is ready. So take a puri…stuff with this tasty stuffing and add some onion on top..
- Serve with this spice pani. If you make more tasty then u can eat puri with dahi and imli chutney. It's too much yum..
Take pani-puri water in a medium bowl. Best Brands Of Pani Puri Pellets For Instant Pani Puris. Pani puri, popularly known as golgappa or phuchka, is the most loved snack. The combination of puris stuffed with mashed potatoes then dunked in a mixture of meetha and teekha pani is sure to leave you asking for more. To get the street-style feel of pani.