Peanut Cocoa Brittle. Lightly butter a cookie sheet; set aside. Stir together cocoa and baking soda in small bowl; add butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
In small bowl, stir the cocoa and baking soda, then the butter; set aside. Keep stirring until sugar is dissolved. Combine the peanuts, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt a small mixing bowl and set aside. You can have Peanut Cocoa Brittle using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Cocoa Brittle
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted salted or unsalted half crushed peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated dark or milk or white chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare as required of Pistachio and almond flakes for garnishing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Line a half-sheet pan with a silicone baking mat. Coat the bottom of a second half-sheet pan with vegetable oil. See's Candies makes this sugar-free peanut brittle for dark chocolate lovers. The sugar substitutes are sucralose and maltitol.
Peanut Cocoa Brittle instructions
- Heat pan and cook sugar in pan till it dissolves completely..
- When sugar dissolves completely, add butter and mix well..
- Then add crushed peanuts and vanila essence and mix well..
- Add peanut dough mixture into the greased plate and spread well.Immediately put grated chocolate on the top of the brittle,as it's hot, chocolate will melt immediately,.
- Spread chocolate evenly on the surface of peanut Brittle.And let it cool outside for 30 to 40 minutes or untill chocolate will become hard.You can put this mixture into fridge for only 25 minutes so that chocolate will set perfectly..
- After an hour Peanut cocoa Brittle will set properly. With your hands,break Brittle into pieces. Serve in a dish..
This peanut brittle also includes a variety of nuts including almonds, walnut and pecan, in addition to peanuts. The entire bar of brittle is covered in dark chocolate. Hall's Dark Chocolate-Covered Peanut Brittle is a divine indulgence for any chocolate lover! Enjoy one pound of Hall's long-time favorite peanut brittle, hand-dipped with care and drenched in high-quality dark chocolate. These gourmet chocolates make great gifts and can be sent with a personalized message.