10 MINUTE PEANUT BRITTLE. Peanut Brittle- Cook Like Mama Did – Collard Valley Cooks Today we are making homemade peanut brittle in the microwave! Peanut Brittle- Cook Like Mama Did – Collard Valley Cooks Today we are making homemade peanut brittle in the microwave! The hot mixture expands, changes color and poured onto a greased baking sheet.
Brittle should not get too brown. Stir in vanilla and baking soda until light and foamy. Spread on buttered baking sheet as thinly as possible. You can cook 10 MINUTE PEANUT BRITTLE using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 10 MINUTE PEANUT BRITTLE
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 tsp salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 dash of (1/8 tsp. salt).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roasted salted peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of soda.
Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In a large, microwave-safe bowl mix the sugar and corn syrup. Stir in butter and vanilla until butter melts. Remove from microwave carefully as the sugar syrup will be boiling.
10 MINUTE PEANUT BRITTLE instructions
- Combine syrup, sugar and salt in a 2 quart casserole or mixing bowl. Microwave at high 5 minutes..
- Stir in peanuts. Microwave at high 5 minutes stirring after each 2 and 4 minutes until syrup and peanuts are lightly browned..
- Stir in butter, vanilla and soda until light and foamy..
- Spread to 1/4 inch thickness on large well buttered cookie sheet. Let cool then break..
Remove and stir in baking soda, and stir gently till light and foamy. Make this easy recipe for holiday gifts. We absolutely love peanuts and peanut butter desserts around here. In a medium sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the syrup and sugar, stirring well until blended. Stir in baking soda until light and foamy.