Munchy Peanut Brittle. This product is: Satisfy your sweet tooth with gluten-free Munch Peanut Brittle Bites. They are deliciously made with natural ingredients to provide the same taste families have loved for multiple generations. All that crunchy peanut flavor that you've come to expect from Munch is now available in a resealable bag with bite-size brittle bites.
Open a bag of irresistible Munch Bites for a satisfying snack at home or on the go. The crunchy, brittle texture includes lots of peanuts for increased energy. Keep the peanut butter bites in your backpack for a quick pick-me-up on the hiking trail or in your sports bag for a snack during practice. You can have Munchy Peanut Brittle using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Munchy Peanut Brittle
- You need 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soda.
Share it with your friends on movie night. When cool, break into small pieces and store in airtight container. The Mars Munch Peanut Brittle Bites make for an ideal on-the-go snack option. These crispy peanut delights can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
Munchy Peanut Brittle step by step
- Stir together peanuts sugar syrup salt in 1 1/2 quart bowl..
- Place bowl in microwave for8 minutes stirring after 4 minutes..
- Add butter and vanilla to syrup blending well..
- Return to oven and cook for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Peanuts will be slightly brown and syrup is very hot..
- Add baking soda and gently stir until until light and foamy..
- Cool and break into pieces and place on aluminan foil..
- Poor mixture onto a lightly greased cookie sheet..
Mix and set aside the butter and soda. Remove from heat and add butter mixture and vanilla. directions. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the peanuts and stir until coated. Pour out mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out.