Microwave Peanut Brittle. Stir in baking soda until light and foamy. Pour onto cookie sheet and spread thin. Add baking soda and mix well, mixture will foam.
Mix sugar and corn syrup together in a microwaveable bowl safe for high temperatures. Stir peanuts and butter into sugar mixture. Remove from microwave and stir in remaining ingredients adding baking soda last (mix will be foamy). You can cook Microwave Peanut Brittle using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of salted peanuts.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
Stir quickly and pour onto wax paper. This microwave peanut brittle is a perfect easy holiday treat, without any stove top, or oven involved. It's a great way to get a golden, crunchy, addictive peanut brittle with less worry, and less time at the stove! It's the perfect delicate, easy to chew peanut brittle, that is a little salty, a lot sweet, and so addictive!
Microwave Peanut Brittle instructions
- Butter a cookie sheet. combine sugar and corn syrup in a 2 quart glass bowl and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Stir in peanuts and microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes more, then stir in butter and vanilla and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes..
- Stir in baking soda until light and foamy. Pour onto cookie sheet and spread then. Cool completely and break into pieces and serve..
Remove the peanut mixture from the microwave and stir in the vanilla and baking soda. (Be careful, as the mixture will bubble up.) Immediately pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spreading it with the prepared spatula. The peanut brittle receipt is easy to follow for the microwave. The only problem we have is spreading the brittle on the cookie sheet. It cools down do quick that it's hard to spread. Can anyone give me hints on spreading the brittle so that's it's thin.