Caramel Ice Cream Pie topped with Crunchy Peanut Brittle. Peanut Brittle with Caramel Ice Cream The perfect heatwave dessert! Salty, sweet and sticky enough for everyone, this crunchy, cracking peanut brittle is surprisingly simple to make and goes perfectly with ice cream – especially during a heatwave! Finish it off with a few swirls of whipped cream and a healthy drizzle of the caramel and you have one show-stopping no bake dessert.
Stir in the rice cereal and serve immediately over ice cream. In a bowl, combine ice cream and peanut butter. Top with reserved crumbs and peanuts if desired. You can cook Caramel Ice Cream Pie topped with Crunchy Peanut Brittle using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Ice Cream Pie topped with Crunchy Peanut Brittle
- It’s of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 3 of /4 cup whipping cream.
- You need 1 of /2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise.
- You need 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of /4 teaspoon fine sea salt.
- You need 3 of /4 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 of /3 cup water.
- It’s 1 of /4 cup light corn syrup.
- Prepare of pie.
- It’s 9 of whole graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 of /4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted, hot.
- You need 1 of /2 cup salted roasted cocktail peanuts.
- You need 1 (1/2 teaspoons) of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of natural-style creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped peanut brittle.
- It’s 3 pints of premium vanilla ice cream, slightly softened.
Try our delicious recipes for cookies, candies, and pies, plus Christmas menus from top. caramel nut brittle Recipes at Epicurious.com. Recipe Flash: get weekly recipes & food features. Cool completely on a wire rack. Sprinkle with half of toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel.
Caramel Ice Cream Pie topped with Crunchy Peanut Brittle instructions
- FOR CARAMEL SAUCE Place cream in small saucepan. Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean; add bean. Bring just to simmer. Mix in butter and sea salt; set vanilla cream aside. Then stir in the sugar, 1/3 cup water, and corn syrup in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat; boil without stirring until syrup turns deep amber, brushing down sides with wet pastry brush and swirling pan occasionally, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat..
- 1.Whisk in vanilla cream (mixture will bubble). Set sauce aside..
- FOR PIE: Heat up oven to 220C – 375F. Line a 22cm diameter pie dish with foil. Finely grind graham crackers and brown sugar in processor. Add butter and vanilla; blend until moist crumbs form. Add nuts; blend just until finely chopped. Using plastic wrap as aid, press crumbs firmly onto bottom and up sides of foil-lined pie dish. Freeze 20-30 minutes..
- Bake crust until brown, about 15 minutes. Freeze 1 hour. Using foil, lift crust from dish; carefully peel off foil. Return crust to pie dish. Drizzle 1/2 cup caramel sauce over bottom of crust. Freeze 30 minutes. Spoon 1 1/2 pints ice cream into crust; smooth top. Drizzle 3 tbs peanut butter over, then 2 tbs sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup brittle. Freeze 1 hour..
- Spoon remaining 800cc – 1.5 pints of ice cream over; smooth top. Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut butter over, then 2 tablespoons sauce. Sprinkle edge of pie with 1/2 cup brittle. Freeze 4 hours. DO AHEAD: Pie can be made 3 days ahead; tent with foil and freeze. Cover and chill remaining sauce..
- Cut pie into wedges. Rewarm sauce and serve separately..
Repeat with the remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel. Peanut Brittle and Caramel Crunch Ice Cream Pie.. including this luscious ice-cream pie. A buttery crust is topped with caramel, then a layer of chocolate ganache. Tiny bits of peanuts are worked into the baked graham cracker crust and peanuts are scattered over the top of the pie. The filling in between is a yummy combination of vanilla ice cream blended with creamy peanut butter.