Pumpkin jalebi. Allow jalebi to stay in the syrup for just a minute (flipping to coat both sides), shake off excess sugar syrup and place onto a plate. Repeat the frying and soaking procedure for remaining batter. Once all done, serve hot jalebis in a nice platter and garnish with powdered sugar, pumpkin spice mix and some chopped pistachios.
Starting at one end, roll the pastry over the pumpkin mixture. Twist the two pieces together, making sure to keep the pumpkin filling sides facing up. Open the lid and stir the sabzi. You can cook Pumpkin jalebi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin jalebi
- You need 1 bowl of ripe pumpkin paste.
- You need of Few drops orange colour.
- Prepare 1 cup of smooth curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water for sugar syrup.
- You need of for frying clarified butter.
Open the lid and add mango powder and some green coriander in the sabzi. Take out the sabzi in a bowl. Serve pumpkin sabzi with steaming hot pooris and paranthas. Peel the pumpkin, take out the seeds and grate it.
Pumpkin jalebi instructions
- Take a mixing bowl pour all purpose flour,baking powder,curd,colour and pumpkin paste mix and make a semi liquid batter take a rest fir 1 hour..
- Take a pan put sugar,colour and water make a sugar syrup..
- Take a flat bottom pan put clarified butter then butter hot take a nozzle bottle pour batter and make a jalebi fry for both sides crisp jalebi dip in sugar syrup..
- Serve hot Pumpkin Jalebi..
Boil it on a medium flame till the pumpkin becomes tender. sieve the wheat flour and gram flour in a bowl. Put salt, carom seeds, oil and boiled pumpkin into it. Pumpkin curry recipe – South Indian style pumpkin kootu made with red pumpkin, lentils, coconut, spices & curry leaves. This curry tastes delicious and is also super easy to make. It needs only pantry staples & goes so well with plain rice or roti.