Ras Bahri Mango Jalebi. Peel and chop the mangoes and place them in a blender jar. Add some sugar if the mangoes are too sour. After that, blend the mangoes into a smooth pulp.
However, if you add too much, it will turn into a. To make the jalebi first step is to prepare the sugar syrup. More or less like one string kind. You can cook Ras Bahri Mango Jalebi using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ras Bahri Mango Jalebi
- It’s of For making jalebi batter:.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 11/2 tbsp of heaps suji/ rava.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of alphonso mango pulp.
- You need of For making sugar syrup:.
- You need 11/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 11/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamoms powder.
- Prepare 1 of big pinch of saffron strands/ kesar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice (to control crystallization of sugar syrup).
- Prepare of Ghee for frying.
- You need of Finely chopped almonds, pistachio and saffron strands to garnish.
Now make the batter by adding all the ingredients for it in a mixing bowl. Stir and make a smooth free flow batter. The jalebis lost their crispiness and started dissolving in the syrup. Dropping them into the sugar syrup, ensuring that the jalebi got a good coating and also absorbed the sugar syrup worked very well instead.
Ras Bahri Mango Jalebi instructions
- In a vessel add maida,suji,curd, turmeric powder and water. Mix well to make smooth lump free batter. Keep covered for fermentation for 12-18 hours.(Keep vessel in warm place)..
- First prepare sugar syrup..in a vessel add sugar,water, cardamom powder, saffron strands and lemon juice, boil it to make 1 string syrup..
- In fermented jalebi batter,add mango pulp and mix well.(If batter is thin add 1 tbsp maida & if it's thick add little warm water)..
- Heat ghee for frying. Pour this jalebi batter in jalebi maker or in disposal plastic cone. If using plastic cone, place it in glass pour batter, cut little at cone tip. Make round jalebi in hot ghee. Fry on medium flame till crispy golden..
- Directly put hot fried jalebis in sugar syrup. Soak for 2 mins,flip again soak for 2 mins. (Don't soak for more time it will become soogy)..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Ras Bahri Mango Jalebi, garnishing with almond, pistachios flakes and saffron strands..
Mango Barfi Mango Suffle Mava Cake Mohanthal Nankhatai Orange Delight Pan Pan Masti Paneer Jalebi Petha Pista Barfi Pista Roll Pista Suffle Plain Barfi Plain Messur Rajbhog Ras Malai Rim zim Sandesh Shrikhand Stuff Jamun Sugarfree Bundi Ladu. jalebi, ras gulla, gulab jamun, Mysore pak, kaju katli, ras malai, sandesh, gajar halwa, laddoo, . In jalebi making dough is directly extruded into hot frying oil in intricate design. Mango shrikhandis popular Indian people love sweets and everyone has their favorite and different tastes. At Sartaj Bikaneri, you will see a large variety of sweets to select from and these can be fun for keeping together a gift for your guests. They will bring back lots of unforgettable things from childhood, which will hopefully, provide the heir something to smile about.