Fafda. Fafda (Gujarati: ફાફડા) is a popular Gujarati snack. In many festivals, fafda is the most preferred snack. Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion.
Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion. Jalebi is an Indian sweet snack popular all If you love to eat fafda with jalebi then you can eat but it's not necessary that eat fafda with jalebi. Find fafda stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Fafda using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fafda
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of refined oil.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare As needed of To fry oil.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Add water to it and knead into soft dough. Fafda Recipe – How To Make Fafda – How To Prepare Fafda. Wtach How to make best fafda from the expert street food vendor.
- In a bowl add gram flour,salt, carom seeds, baking soda, turmeric powder,1..5 tsp oil and mix well.
- Add water to make dough. Add 1/2 tsp oil to make the dough smooth. Taking small portion make small balls..
- Take ball and give the shape of cone. Put on a plain steel plate. Press upward and take out of the plate using knife. Fry into hot oil. Serve with fried green chillies..
We are not sharing fafda recipe right now but it will help a lot to. #Fafda now trending in the Philippines after @PresidentialCom tweeted "fafda" earlier. #Fafda is the official breakfast of #Gujarati captured this during the #HeritageWalk in Old City area with. Your Fafda Jalebi stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Find the perfect fafda stock photo.