Instant Jalebis (With Eno). Great recipe for Instant Jalebis (With Eno). #new These instantly made Jalebis are done using Eno Fruit Salt. And this was my first try at them. They turned out real juicy and crisp too.
Jalebi is an Indian Sweet popular over the Asian countries. Jalebi is made up of maida batter and deep fried and soaked in sugar syrup. Jalebis are seen to be more interesting due to its shape. You can cook Instant Jalebis (With Eno) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Jalebis (With Eno)
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose Flour or Maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dry Food Colour.
- It’s 1 of Eno Sachet.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water or as required.
- You need For of Sugar syrup -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 5-6 of Saffron strands.
An authentic way to make jalebi involves adding yeast or hours of fermentation of the batter. So you have to plan ahead for making it. In the Instant method, you add baking powder or Eno fruit salt to make jalebis crispy and taste just like the traditional one without any wait time. Why do I make Jalebis at. instant jalebi recipe
Instant Jalebis (With Eno) instructions
- Make a semi thick batter out of all the ingredients mentioned. Lastly stir in Eno..
- Make a single string consistency syrup with the ingredients mentioned. Keep it warm. It should not be very hot. So make the syrup first before frying the Jalebis. That way it will keep warm..
- Fry few Jalebis at a time in a pan. The Oil should be hot but fry them on a low heat only. Frying on a high heat will burn them and will not cook well. If required, heat Oil again but on a low heat only. See to it that it's hot..
- Dip them in the Sugar syrup for a minute and then take out. Garnish with chopped Almonds and Pistachios. Serve immediately. Slurrrrppppppp!.
instant jalebi without eno are so quick to make that you would never have thought that jalebis can be made so easily! Learn how to make homemade instant jalebi. The USP of these quick jalebi is there is no need to ferment the batter. Moreover, they are not made with eno or fruit salt. Add Eno fruit salt and mix well.