Aloo ki jalebi. Pour the solution in a cloth and make a hole in the cloth. Start by making spiral shaped jalebis in hot oil. How To Make Aloo Ki Jalebi
It is a delicious mix of grated mashed potatoes, onions, and spices! The potatoes with spices and a nice salty touch makes a great snacks to Impress your friends and family. This recipe is made with chukender and it tastes delicious!. You can have Aloo ki jalebi using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo ki jalebi
- Prepare 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of maida/all- purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need as needed of ghee for frying.
- It’s of sugar Syrup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Aloo Jalebi: If you ever wonder whether a vegetable could be a dessert, then you are at the right place! We have found a way to turn our favourite aloo into favourite jalebi. The secret to this recipe, besides aloo, is the use of curd. Varieties Of Jalebis: Are you fond of Jalebis?
Aloo ki jalebi step by step
- Firstly grated the boiled potatoes in a bowl. Now add maida, curd, yellow food colour. Mix very well for a smooth batter. In a pan add water, sugar, cardamom powder and boil it for sugar syrup. Now heat ghee in a pan..
- Transfer the batter in the cone. Now make jalebi in a ghee on low flame.Jalebi turns into golden colour then remove from ghee.Now dip jalebi in to sugar syrup. After 5 minutes remove the jalebi from sugar syrup. Serve hot..
Want to try different varieties of Jalebis? Try it Jalebi is not just a dessert, but even part of morning breakfast and evening snacks in several parts of India. For example, in Bihar, it is served with Poori and Aloo ki Subzee as breakfast. In the evening, it is served as a snack with samosa and kachori. In Bhopal, it is relished with poha!