Aloo Jalebi Chaat. For the Aloo Chaat, cut the boiled potatoes and mix roasted cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder, lime juice, a little ginger, coriander leaves and salt. Heat oil in a deep pan and make round spirals with the batter. when one side is partly cooked, turn over and fry the other side. Fry until the jalebis are a light golden and crisp.
It is prepared with a thick batter of urad dal and tossed with a string of spices including chaat masala, dry-mango powder followed by mint and tamarind chutney. Pour the solution in a cloth and make a hole in the cloth. Start by making spiral shaped jalebis in hot oil. aloo chaat recipe You can cook Aloo Jalebi Chaat using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo Jalebi Chaat
- It’s of For Aloo ke Jalebi.
- Prepare 2-3 of Medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sago seeds (sabudana).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida/ all -purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s of For Aloo Chaat.
- You need 1-2 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- You need 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For Tamarind Chutney.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tamarind.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 of whole red chilli for tempering.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds for tempering.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida for tempering.
with detailed step by step photos. Aloo Chaat is a mouth-watering treat that everybody loves! Aloo chaat is also a very famous Mumbai street food, Delhi street food which can be even served as an evening snack or a light meal. This Indian aloo chaat can also be cooked by a amateur cook.
Aloo Jalebi Chaat step by step
- In a blender blend Sabudana until it’s fine powder. Strain and set aside the left out big ones which didn’t powder. Add on to a bowl..
- Boil potatoes and take 2 boiled potatoes, cool, peel and roughly crumble and put it on the blender. Add yoghurt and salt and blend. Pour it into the Sabudana powder and mix very well.
- Add Maida and start making the batter. In between keep adding water until the consistency is not too thin or thick. Let it rest for 10 mins.
- In a bowl heat water and add tamarind and jaggery and bring it to boil. When the water is reduced a little bit then set aside..
- In the batter add crushed ginger juice and red chilli powder and mix very well. Pour some of the batter into a lip lick bag and cut one of the edge..
- Heat oil in a saucepan and from the lip lock bag pour a little of the batter to make the jalebis. Make 2-3 in batches and deep fry on each side. Set aside.
- In a saucepan heat oil and add cumin seeds, whole red chilli and asafoetida and add that to the tamarind Chutney. Bring it to heat and on low flame keep it for 5-6 mins.
- For the Aloo Chaat, cut the boiled potatoes and mix roasted cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder, lime juice, a little ginger, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well..
- For playing put the aloo from the Chaat and then a Jalebi and do it for 2-3 more jalebis. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy.
Jalebi Chaat Recipe, Learn how to make Jalebi Chaat (absolutely delicious recipe of Jalebi Chaat ingredients and cooking method) About Jalebi Chaat Recipe: Chaat which is a unique combination of unsweetened jalebi with curd ,green chutney,meetha chutnwy and lots of spices. Try this inniative chaat recipe athome during the festive season!. This Jalebi Chaat recipe is Excellent and find more. Now, add chickpeas, onions, and potatoes on the top of the yogurt mixture. Then, Pour both the chutneys on top.