Instant Jalebi. To make instant jalebi, first we need to make the sugar syrup. Add saffron-milk mixture and rose water and mix well. Step by step method to make Instant Jalebi at home.
Slowly add in the water, a little at a time to form medium consistency pourable batter. Batter consistency should be like the one for dosas. instant jalebi recipe This instant Jalebi batter doesn't need fermentation so you cannot make it in advance. You can cook Instant Jalebi using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Jalebi
- You need 1 cup of Maida /All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare As needed of Ghee for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
If you want thin, very crispy Jalebis then use a very small nozzle to drop the batter in the pan. Home made JalebiMusic: www.hooksounds.com Instant Jalebi Recipe: Jalebi is the Indian dessert that people do not forget to include on special occasions like weddings, Diwali or any other big celebration. Just like Rasgulla, and gulab jamun, it is also a famous dessert. You may also like: Moong Dal ka Halwa Recipe People love to have it as an evening snack along with tea and samosa.
Instant Jalebi instructions
- Boil water in a pan, Add sugar and Cardamom powder.Mix well and cook untils syrup thickens…Remove from heat..Add lemon juice and keep aside…..
- Now In a lukewarm water, Add 1 tsp sugar and yeast. Mix well and Let it rest for half an hour…….
- Now for making jalebis batter- Take a bowl,Add maida, Melted ghee, yeast mixture and water (as required).Mix well until flowing consistency…..
- Now pour this batter into any sauce bottle…Heat ghee in a pan, Squeeze this bottle and make round spirals….Fry both sides…….
- Now put the jalebis in sugar syrup for 2 -3 minutes……
- Jalebis are ready to serve.
Instant jalebi is a succulent, crunchy and melt in mouth spiral pancakes soaked in saffron syrup. Jalebi are very similar to funnel cake. Traditionally jalebi are deep-fried in ghee (clarified butter) but to make it healthy I have used soybean oil and olive. Jalebi is very popular sweet in India. I am so happy to share instant and tradtional Jalebi recipe here.