Jalebi. Jalebi (Hindi: जलेबी,Bengali: জিলাপি,Odia: ଜିଲାପି), also known as jilapi, jilebi, jilipi, zulbia, jerry, mushabak, or zalabia, is a popular Indian sweet snack. It is made by deep-frying maida flour (plain flour or all-purpose flour) batter in pretzel or circular shapes, which are then soaked in sugar syrup. This dessert can be served warm or cold.
Move from inside to outside to make perfect circles. Fry till jalebis are crisp and golden. Learn how to make Jalebi that are crispy, juicy & delicious. You can cook Jalebi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalebi
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of eno.
- You need As needed of curd.
- You need 2 glass of sugar.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Jalebi is one of the most popular desserts from Indian subcontinent. Similar to Gulab jamun, jalebi too makes its appearance during weddings, celebrations & festivals. Jalebi making is an art and the reward you get at the end of it is sweet – quite literally! The crisp sugary spirals taste brilliant served piping hot along with chilled rabdi.
- Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients to make a batter keep the batter for 7-8 mins..
- For sugar syrup add 2 glasses sugar with 1 glass water in low flame..
- Then with the help of a small hole bottle make the shape of jalebi in hot oil then add that crispy jalebi in sugar syrup..
- Soak for few minutes then serve..
Traditionally a muslin cloth with a hole in it is used to make the spirals in hot oil, but using a squeezy bottle makes it much simpler. Jalebi is a hot favorite on any special occasion be it a birthday, wedding or festival. Jalebis, though mostly eaten by themselves, can also be soaked in warm milk. Other than a deliciously decadent dessert, it is a technology company that is working really hard with folks in the food industry to understand and solve a fundamental problem that starts in the kitchen and ends on a plate – operational efficacy and profitability with easy streamlined intervention by technology. Homemade jalebi is a crispy, deep-fried treat that's beloved across India, and boasts a delicious flavor, thanks to a dip in a fragrant saffron and cardamom syrup.