Chilli Tomato Fafda.
You can cook Chilli Tomato Fafda using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Tomato Fafda
- You need 1 cup of Besan or gram flour (see recipe).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking oil and extra for frying as needed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cooking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- It’s as needed of Tomato puree to mix the dough (see recipe).
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli paste (see recipe).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
Chilli Tomato Fafda instructions
- First, prepare the dough. Add all the ingredients for dough in a bowl and mix tightly. Then keep covered for 10 minutes..
- Keep oil to heat on low flame. Make lemon sized balls of dough and flatten them in long shapes by rolling on an oiled board..
- Use the base of palm to spread them thin and long. Remove gently with a knife and drop in hot oil..
- Fry on medium heat till crisp on both sides. Drain oil, remove on kitchen paper and serve with your favourite side dish as a breakfast or teatime snack and enjoy!.