Jalebi with rabdi milk. To make rabdi take a pan add milk boil it until it gets half of the quantity then add sugar and dry fruit and cardamom powder saffron strands rabdi us ready. Rabdi Jalebi is traditional and its loved by many. However you can be experimental with these combinations also as per your taste and actually its an Rabdi is a thickned sweet milk.
When your are so happy try. I paired it with rabdi or 'thickened milk' which is a classic combination in North India. The creamy chilled rabdi goes very well with the crunchy hot jalebis. You can have Jalebi with rabdi milk using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalebi with rabdi milk
- You need of For jalebi.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dahi/ curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of Eno fruit salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare pinch of Saffron strands.
- It’s pinch of Orange food color.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardmom powder.
- You need of For rabdi.
- Prepare 1 litre of full fat milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s as needed of Mix dry fruit.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need pinch of Saffron strands.
Pour out the chilled rabdi into pint sized glasses and place the warm jalebis over it. Garnish with a few saffron strands and nuts if desired. What comes to mind when you hear the word Jalebi = Piping hot, crispy, sinfully sweet, flavor-full, festive, mouthwateringggg. the list goes on. For all of us who grew up in India, this Sweet brings memories of celebrating Independence Day, Republic Day & Dussehra.
Jalebi with rabdi milk instructions
- Take a bowl add maida,besan,ghee and dahi mix it properly then add water and make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Add eno in last and mix it in clock wise direction.
- Now take a pan add ghee for frying jalebis.
- Take a sauce bottle fill it with jalebi batter and make a round jalebis from inside out.
- Fry it till it gets crisp.
- To make sugar syrup take a sauce pan add sugar and water boil it until sugar and water mix properly.
- Boil it until sugar syrup starts to stick on finger now add saffron strands and cardmom powder.
- Deep the hot jalebis in sugar syrup and immediately take out.
- Jalebis are ready.
- To make rabdi take a pan add milk boil it until it gets half of the quantity then add sugar and dry fruit and cardamom powder saffron strands rabdi us ready.
- Keep it in a freeze for cooling serve it cool.
- Deep the hot juicy jalebis in rabdi milk..
Crunchy hot instant jalebis served with rabdi, popular Indian festival dessert. This recipe is eggless and does not require overnight fermentation. Garnish with almond slivers and saffron strands and serve them hot with cold milk or whipped cream or rabdi (a milk dessert). Hot crispy Jalebi with rabdi is all time favourite for most of the Indians. In winter, it is the winning combination and makes us feel as if we are in heaven.