Fafda. Fafda (Gujarati: ફાફડા) is a popular Gujarati snack. In many festivals, fafda is the most preferred snack. Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion.
Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion. Jalebi is an Indian sweet snack popular all If you love to eat fafda with jalebi then you can eat but it's not necessary that eat fafda with jalebi. Find fafda stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Fafda using 30 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fafda
- Prepare of For Fafda -.
- Prepare 2 cup of besan or gram flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of hing /asafoetida.
- It’s 1tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 6 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 4tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need as required of Oil to fry.
- It’s of For Kadhi -.
- You need 5 tbsp of besan or gram flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing /asafoetida.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of For Papaya Sambharo -.
- It’s 1 of small raw papaya.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of hing/ asafoetida.
- It’s 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 12 of fried green chillies.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Add water to it and knead into soft dough. Fafda Recipe – How To Make Fafda – How To Prepare Fafda. Wtach How to make best fafda from the expert street food vendor.
- First of all sieve besan in a bowl. In a small bowl, add salt, baking soda and hing. Now add water to it and give it a good mix..
- Now make a well in the center of the flour and add prepared water to it. Add oil and mix it well. Now add carom seeds and coarsely crushed black peppercorns and mix everything well. Add water to make a dough just 1 tbsp at a time and keep on mixing to make a soft dough. Do not add too much water at a time..
- Now add one teaspoon of oil to the dough and start kneading it until it is smooth. Now divide the dough into 32 portions and give it a cylindrical shape. Cover and keep it. The dough should be covered all the time otherwise it will get dry..
- Now on a wooden surface, keep one portion of the dough and with the end of your palm push it forward. It will make 5 – 6 inch long fafda. Now with a sharp knife coming from top to bottom scrape it from the board in one go otherwise it will break. Keep the knife straight and not at an angle. Each time clean your palm..
- Heat oil on medium heat in a bigger size pan so that it is easier to fry whole fafda as they are longer in size. Fry it on low to medium heat until done. It takes only 2 – 3 minutes on each side to get it fried. Prepare all fafda in the same way..
- To make kadhi, add besan and yoghurt in a bowl and whisk it so that no lumps are formed. Now add water to it and mix everything well..
- Heat oil in a pot and add mustard to it. When mustard crackles, add hing and green chillies to it along with prepared yoghurt mixture. Now add salt, sugar and turmeric powder to it and mix everything well. Keep stirring occasionally and cook it on medium heat until thick..
- To make papaya sambharo, wash raw papaya and peel it. Now grate it. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When it crackles, add hing and green chillies to it. Cook for a few seconds and add grated papaya, salt and turmeric powder. Give it a good mix..
- Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes and turn off the heat..
- Serve fafda with kadhi, papaya sambharo and fried green chillies. It tastes really delicious served with jalebi. It makes a great tea time snack..
We are not sharing fafda recipe right now but it will help a lot to. #Fafda now trending in the Philippines after @PresidentialCom tweeted "fafda" earlier. #Fafda is the official breakfast of #Gujarati captured this during the #HeritageWalk in Old City area with. Your Fafda Jalebi stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Find the perfect fafda stock photo.