Sindhi gheyar with whole wheat flour (Bari jalebi) & without sugar. Mix wheat flour, curd and make a thick paste out of it add little water if needed. Then make the syrup first adding mishri, water, together and Cardamom powder for flavoring (one string consistency). Then switch off the flame and keep the suji aside in a plate.
Sindhi gheyar with whole wheat flour Bari jalebi without sugar. Today we are coming with a traditional sindhi sweet recipe. It is very crispy, juicy and tasty sweet Gheear is a Holi special sweet made by squeezing out the fermented flour batter in hot oil/ghee Address : Main bazar road,Jaripatka,Nagpur Sindhi Style Ghevar Jalebi You can cook Sindhi gheyar with whole wheat flour (Bari jalebi) & without sugar using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sindhi gheyar with whole wheat flour (Bari jalebi) & without sugar
- It’s of For jalebi batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
- It’s of For syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mishri powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Green Cardamom powder and few saffron strings.
- You need Slice of a lemon.
Bhakri: Made with whole wheat flour, thicker than Rotli. Khaman (Steamed cakes made out of gram flour, garnished with green chili pepper and cilantro; types include nylon khaman and vati dal na khaman. I used whole-wheat flour and maple syrup and this bread was half fine before it cooled down. My lil ones and hubby lovedddd it.
Sindhi gheyar with whole wheat flour (Bari jalebi) & without sugar step by step
- Mix wheat flour, curd and make a thick paste out of it add little water if needed. Keep this aside for 8 hours to ferment. Then make the syrup first adding mishri, water, together and Cardamom powder for flavoring (one string consistency). Keep a lemon slice in the syrup to avoid crystalization..
- Now pour the jalebi batter in a cone shaped packet meanwhile heat oil or ghee in kadhai and cut the corner of that batter packet and pour the batter in oil random order..
- Let it get fried then flip..
- Now take it out of oil and dip it in syrup soon, keep there for 1 min then keep it in a manner so it can drip off extra syrup..
- Similarly fry the other ones too..
- And ready to be served. Just garnish with some pistachio slices though entirely optional..
It's perfect for breakfast bread too. Almond flour has very different baking properties than whole wheat flour, we don't recommend making that switch. Whole wheat flour is much more nutritious than white flour (Maida) as maida is a refined product of wheat – meaning it is obtained after processing the wheat, which makes it less nutritious. The lesser a grain or vegetable is processed the more nutrients it retains. The outer brownish layer is removed.