Jalebi with rabri. Yummy and easy Recipe ,Jalebi with Rabri. I shooted with Chef Arun at Anandvan Resort. The safety of the customers was taken care at.
Then pour rabri on jaelabi and taste with it on tongue. Cook Jalebi with Rabri in the comfort of your home with BetterButter. No baking powder nor colour added. You can have Jalebi with rabri using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalebi with rabri
- It’s 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need as needed of Food color yellow.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need As needed of Saffron.
- Prepare as required of Nuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
Made it in desi ghee for extra rich flavour. Serving the jalebi with rabri • The jalebis are best served hot on a plate. Put the jalebi on the plate Too hot will burn them and make them reddish instead of orange. • Jalebi and rabri can also be. For jalebi batter, take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
Jalebi with rabri instructions
- Take all ingredients..
- Add maida and curd in one bowl and mix it well. Add 1/4 cup of water and mix them,later again add 1/2 cup of water and mix it..
- Add food color and mix it, keep it aside for 10mins and pour it in sauce bottle..
- In meanwhile take pista and cashews in bowl,add milk in pan and boil it,add saffron for color mix it..
- Put nuts and cook well till milk comes thicker..
- Pour the batter in oil and fry it, put it on sugar water for 2mins place it on plate..
- Then pour rabri on jaelabi and taste with it on tongue..
Keep the batter aside for four hours at room. Jalebi is best served hot with cold Rabri. Jalebi Recipe basically involves making a batter of Maida, Yogurt, sugar and other ingredients, which is then stored overnight. This is then deep fried in Ghee. I served these Jalebis and Rabri and the Gulab Jamuns to some unsuspecting People at a friends Eat me!