Instant Jaggery Jalebi.
You can have Instant Jaggery Jalebi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Jaggery Jalebi
- It’s 250 gm of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of slaked lime.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Eno/Baking Soda.
- Prepare 250 gms of Jaggery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
Instant Jaggery Jalebi instructions
- Mix the flour along with Cornflour and Curd. Add Vinegar into it. In a small cup, add the slaked lime, Turmeric and a little water. Give it a good mix. This will give natural color to the Jalebis..
- Add a quarter cup of water and whisk the mixture well. Ensure the batter is not too flowing. Dosa batter consistency is recommended. Add 1 tsp of Fruit Eno/Baking Soda into the batter just before pouring..
- Add the batter into a Cover and slightly cut its one of the pointing edges and tie the other end. Alternatively you can use Coconut shell too. Deep fry it in the Oil. Do not over fry as it changes its color. Please refer the video below for better understanding..
- Prepare the Jaggery syrup by adding the Jaggery and required amount of water into a vessel. Bring it to boil. The syrup should be of 1 string consistency. Add Cardamom Powder into it and mix well..
- Add the fried Jalebis into it, dip for 2-3 minutes and enjoy your guilt free Instant Jaggery Jalebis..