Apple Jalebi/Apple Donut. These apple donuts are served in a warm cardamom spiced syrup and garnished with crushed pistachios. Apple Jalebi Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Jalebi Recipe. Apple jalebis can be best described as apple wafers dipped in the flavorful Freshly sliced apples coated with flavored flour, deep.
These Apple Jalebis are a little different from the orange, funnel cake-esque jalebis you may have seen. The batter is very similar, but it instead coats apple rings which are then fried in ghee until crispy! Apple jalebis are prepared by deep frying apple pieces and soak in sugar syrup. You can cook Apple Jalebi/Apple Donut using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Jalebi/Apple Donut
- Prepare for of Flour Batter-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare as required of Water to maintain the consistency.
- It’s for of Sugar Syrup-.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare few of saffron strands.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Cardamom powder.
- You need Other of Requirements-.
- It’s 2 of Apples sliced and corked.
- Prepare as required of Chopped Nuts to serve.
- It’s As required of Ghee for frying.
These jalebis looks like sugar donuts and it is yummy and mouthwatering dessert for kids. Chocolate apple jalebi is a puffy fried sweet prepared by soaking chocolate batter coated fried apple rings in sugar syrup. Looking for another famous sweet recipe during this holi, recipe is right here. Homemade apple cider donuts are cakey, dense, and intensely flavored.
Apple Jalebi/Apple Donut instructions
- Make the flour batter with enough water as batter should be of running consistency. Keep aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Till then make sugar syrup with the above ingredients.
- Dip ringed apples in the batter, deep fry in hot ghee on medium flame till golden (ghee will splutter a little as apple has moisture content).
- After frying remove from ghee and dip in sugar syrup for few seconds and serve with sprinkle of chopped nuts 😊.
Baked, not fried, these fall treats come together quickly and easily – a convenient recipe with no mixer These baked apple cider donuts are no exception, though they are a little heavier with a more substantial and moister crumb. Apple Jalebis can be best described as apple wafers dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup. This is a modified version of Jalebis, taste best Fry the jalebi until both sides are golden-brown. Transfer them into the warm syrup. Let jalebi soak in the hot syrup for a few seconds and take out over wire.