Kesariya jalebi. Here is most delicious Kesariya Jalebi Recipe with simple easy step by step procedure. In a bowl add all purpose flour and curd. Mix well and make a lumps free paste.
Here is my Jalebi philosophy 'Tedha hai par mera hai' aka A little imperfect, but mine! I have made minor modifications to get this Kesariya Jalebi, a crisp, saffon fragrant delight. Jalebi – Quintessential Indian Dessert which is so juicy and tasty. You can cook Kesariya jalebi using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kesariya jalebi
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Besan/ gram flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of maida.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi/ Turmeric powder.
- It’s of For sugar syrup.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1-2 drops of rose essence.
- Prepare as needed of Nuts and pistachios to garnish.
- It’s as needed of Ghee to fry.
Instant jalebi is an easy version of traditional Indian jalebi or funnel cakes soaked in flavored sugar syrup. Samosa, Kesariya Jalebi, Choley Bhature/Kulche, Bedmi Puri with Aloo ki Sabzi, Pyaaz/Dal Kachori, Masala Idli, Sooji Upma and much more. Kesariya is a town in the district of East Champaran, in the Indian state of Bihar. It is the site of a stupa built by the Mauryan king Ashoka.
Kesariya jalebi instructions
- In a bowl take Maida, besan, Baking powder, haldi and mix..
- Add curd n mix well.
- Then water little by little so that you will get medium thick batter..
- Keep aside o ferment fr 10 -12 hrs..
- After fermentation of batter stir n mix well n fill batter in squeezer bottle..
- In another pan take water n sugar bring it to boil n form 1 string consistency..
- Add essence, cardamom powder n saffron. Stir well n keep aside.
- Now heat ghee n fry jalebis on medium heat till crispy..
- Fry all jalebis n dip in sugar syrup..
- Now take out on serving dish n garnish with some nuts n pistachios..
- Garam garam Delicious kesariya jalebis are ready to eat.
Best place to have jalebis in the morning is 'Tewari Sweets' in Burra Bazaar, known for pure ghee preparations. Also in the same locality, near Kaali Godam you find crunchy kesariya jalebi. Crispy juicy Jalebi requires skilled hands in action and hours in preparation which makes it tricky to cook perfect Jalebi at home. At Liyaqat Sweets, massive kadais bubbled with ghee as the moiras (sweet-makers) made spirals of mawa for tiny kesariya jalebis – a specialty. Jalebi – Quintessential Indian Dessert which is so juicy and tasty.