Instant jalebi 😋😋😋. Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef..basically, jalebi is prepared with a fermented jalebi batter, however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Instant jalebi is a succulent, crunchy and melt in mouth spiral pancakes soaked in saffron syrup.
To make instant jalebi, first we need to make the sugar syrup. Add saffron-milk mixture and rose water and mix well. This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. You can cook Instant jalebi 😋😋😋 using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant jalebi 😋😋😋
- Prepare FOR of sugar syrup.
- Prepare 2 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 of Juice lemon.
- It’s As needed of saffron strands.
- It’s To of make jalebi.
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- It’s Pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of colour yellow /orange.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curd.
- It’s As required of Water.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Here is the quick overview of all the ingredients for jalebi including quick step by step preparation of instant jalebi recipe shown in the recipe card. Instant Jalebi – a recipe that is too simple yet so complex to nail down. Having grown up in the suburbs of Chennai, we had no access to outside food.
Instant jalebi 😋😋😋 instructions
- To a pan, add sugar and water..
- Once the sugar is dissolved add Cardamom, lemon juice, and saffron..
- Boil 5 minutes on medium-low flame. keep it aside..
- To a bowl, add maida, baking powder, food colour, and mix it..
- Add curd and gradually add water to mix the batter..
- Pour the batter into a piping bag and secure it tightly..
- Heat oil in a wide pan for deep frying..
- Maintain the temperature in medium-low flame and squeeze the butter in a circular motion..
- Once the jalebi is fried, dip it in the sugar syrup..
- Once the sugar syrup is absorbed, take it out and keep it aside..
- Hot sweet Jelabi is ready 😋 yummy and tasty 😋😋..
With this homemade Instant Jalebi, there is no waiting time. There are shortcuts yes, but it gives the best results every time I make it. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India. This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve!