Instant Jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can cook Instant Jalebi using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Jalebi
- It’s of For Syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s 8-10 of Saffron threads.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need of For Jalebi.
- You need 1 Cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Curd.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Besan.
- It’s 10 of Saffron threads.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water (or as per requirement).
- You need as required of Ghee for frying.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant Jalebi step by step
- Take a pan add Sugar, Saffron and Water boil till sugar desolve add Lemon Juice and Cardamom powder. Remove from flame..
- Take a bowl add maida, besan and Curd and Saffron threads..
- Make a thick batter by adding water. Keep it aside for 4 to 5 hours to ferment..
- Fill the batter in a bottle, heat the ghee in a frying pan and deep fry the jalebi in hot ghee cook it from both the side..
- Dip in sugar syrup for 30-40 seconds..
- Then drain the jalebi from syrup..
- Arrange in a plate and garnish with Rose petals..
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.