Instant jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can cook Instant jalebi using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant jalebi
- It’s of INGREDIENTS FOR JALEBI BATTER~.
- You need 1/2 Cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbspn of Cornflour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Food Colour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 75 ml of Water.
- It’s of ingredients for sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Rose Essence.
- You need of For Garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped Pistachios.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant jalebi step by step
- In a bowl take flour and cornflour..
- Add baking soda, food colour, curd and water..
- Mix well and form a flowy smooth batter. The batter should be not be very thick not too thin. Keep the batter aside for 10mins..
- Pour the batter into a ketchup squeezy bottle..
- Now in a pan put sugar and water. Cook the syrup to one string consistency. Turn off the heat and add rose essence. Mix well and keep aside..
- Now heat oil in a kadhai. Keep the flame to medium hot. Make jalebis as per your required size and shape. Be playful and dont really bother about the shape. (it will still taste amazing) Fry them until golden and crisp..
- Remove from heat and immediately put it in the sugar syrup. Let it sit for a minute. Garnish the Jalebis with chopped almonds and Pistachios. Enjoy hot and crispy Jalebis!.
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.