Instant Crispy Jalebi.
You can cook Instant Crispy Jalebi using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Crispy Jalebi
- Prepare of For Batter -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Eno.
- It’s 3/4 cup to 1 cup of Water.
- You need of For Sugar Syrup -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 5-6 of Saffron Strands.
- It’s as needed of Few Drops Saffron Colour (optional).
- Prepare of Other ingredients -.
- You need as required of Ghee or Oil for deep frying.
Instant Crispy Jalebi step by step
- Sugar Syrup : In a deep sauce pan or vessel add sugar and water. Mix well and let sugar melt, add cardamom powder and saffron strands or colour. I have used saffron strands. Mix well. Keep stirring in between. Once sugar melts completely, let it boil for a minute or two and switch off the flame..
- In a mixing bowl take maida, ghee and eno. Mix well with hands. Mixture will become light. Gradually add water to get flowing consistency batter. Batter should not be very thin or thick. Make sure no lumps are there in batter..
- Transfer the batter in pipping bag or plastic bag and cut a small portion from bottom..
- Heat ghee or oil in a flat pan on medium flame. Once oil is hot, lower the flame and make the swirls with the pipping bag directly in the pan. Deep fry on medium to low flame till it turns light brown in colour..
- If you want more crispy jalebi's then fry till it turns golden brown in colour. Remove from the pan and directly dip the fried jalebi's in prepared sugar syrup. Let it be in syrup for 5 to 7 mins. Remove from the syrup and keep in a plate..
- Crispy juicy Jalebi is ready to serve. Serve hot Jalebi's with Rabdi or can be enjoyed alone..