Instant jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can cook Instant jalebi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant jalebi
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of curd.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- It’s As required of Ghee for frying.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- You need As Required of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of rose water.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant jalebi step by step
- Combine the sugar with 1cup of water together in a deep pan and cook on a medium flame till the sugar dissolves and is of one thread consistency..
- Add the rose water, cardamom powder, and saffron strands and mix well. Remove from heat and keep aside..
- Sieve the flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add curd and 1/2 cup of water and mix. Make a thick batter. Make sure that there are no lumps remain..
- Heat the ghee in a broad Saucepan. Fill the jalebi batter into a piping bag with a single hole nozzle. Alternatively use a plastic bottle with a small hole in the lid. Press out round whirls of the batter into hot ghee..
- Deep fry the jalebi till golden brown from both sides and transfer immediately into the warm sugar syrup. Drain after 2-3 minutes and serve..
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.