Instant Jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can cook Instant Jalebi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Jalebi
- Prepare 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Orange food colour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar for Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant Jalebi instructions
- Firstly in a pan add 2 cups of sugar and 1/2 cup of water for making a thick sugar syrup. Add 1 tsp of ellachi powder to it and stir it until sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice to avoid crystalization..
- Now in a mixing bowl take flour in it add oil, curd, baking powder, and food colour..
- Now add water as required according to the consistency. Make a batter of it. Make sure the batter consistency should be runny when dropping from spatula not too thin batter..
- Now fry them in oil and then dip them into the sugar syrup..
- Instant Jalebi is ready to Serve hot..
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.