Instant Jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can cook Instant Jalebi using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Jalebi
- You need of For the Sugar Syrup:.
- You need 2 Cups of Fine Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water (RT).
- Prepare A few of Saffron Strands.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamoms Powder.
- Prepare of For the Jalebi:.
- You need 1 Cup of Maida/All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsps of Plain Yoghurt.
- You need 1/2-1 Cup of or As Required Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Orange or Kesari/Saffron Colour.
- It’s As Required of Cooking Oil or Ghee: For Deep Frying the Jalebis or Admixture of the both.
- Prepare 1 of Piping Bag: For Making the Jalebi Patterns or Alternatively, one with a nozzle sauce bottle can be used.
- It’s as required of Garnish: Dry Fruits: Finely Chopped.
- You need A few of Saffron Strands.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant Jalebi instructions
- Preparing the Sugar Syrup: Add into a saucepan- the aforementioned measured portions of the sugar & water- Bring it to a boil.
- Once the sugar dissolves & it starts boiling- Add into it the cardamom powder, saffron strands & mix well- Reduce the flame to low & allow it to boil for another 5-7 mins time, until it thickens a bit….
- We need to bring it to the one-string consistency & then finally, add into it the lime juice- give it a good mix to avoid any crystallisation, turn off the flame- Set aside for its later use.
- Preparing the Jalebi: Add in a large mixing bowl- All the aforementioned dry ingredients, including the saffron/kesar/orange food colour (if at all using), mix everything well together until nicely combined and well blended.
- Now, add in the curd & gradually add in or pour in the water to the batter & keep whisking it vigorously with the other hand until it turns out to look like a smooth, supple & fluffier aerated semi-thick consistency batter/mixture for making the good & crispy Jalebis.
- Heat up the aforesaid measured or sufficient amount of oil/ghee or the admixtures of both- in a frying pan with preferably a broader/wider mouth for deep frying the Jalebis….
- Maintain the low-medium temperature of your gas oven all along…Refer to the pics down below…..
- Now, transfer the warm sugar syrup to a large & wide-mouthed bowl for the easy dipping of the fried Jalebis….Pour in the Jalebi batter to a piping bag or even a easy squeeze sauce bottle- that has a nozzle at its mouth (As I’ve used, see the pics down below).
- Once the Jalebis are fried- Dip it immediately in the warm sugar syrup, post taking it out of the oil- Dip each side of the same for not more than a minute & take it out immediately, in order to retain its crunch & crispness- Both.
- Once done garnish it your way & plate it out, immediately- Our hot, crispy and crunchy delicious Jalebis are absolutely ready to be grabbed in no time, now.
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.