Instant Sooji Jalebi.
You can have Instant Sooji Jalebi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Sooji Jalebi
- It’s 1 cup of Maida (see recipe).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fine rava or sooji / semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour curd (see recipe).
- You need 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee or oil to fry.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar (see recipe).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4-5 of Saffron threads.
- It’s 2 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 drops of Yellow food colour by option.
- You need as per need of Warm water to mix batter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
Instant Sooji Jalebi step by step
- First, prepare the sugar syrup. Boil water, sugar, saffron and cardamom powder in a thick bottomed wide pan and cook till single thread consistency. Add lemon juice and food colour, mix well. Switch off flame and keep covered and hot..
- Tip: keep the prepared syrup in a wide pan so that jalebi will not break..
- Keep ghee to heat in a kadhai on low flame. Side by side, quickly mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk well with hand held or electric beater or for a minute..
- Then fill this mixture in a piping bag, tie the opening with rubber or string and give a small cut to the pointed end..
- Then pipe out swirls in the heated ghee or oil and let them fry from base. Then turn over with a skewer and fry the other side till golden..
- Then drain out oil with a perforated spoon and drop lightly in the sugar syrup..
- Remove from syrup within a minute and keep in serving bowl. Make all jalebis in same way. Serve delicious, crunchy instant jalebis and enjoy!.
- Tip: Make sugar syrup extra so that jalebi will be juicey..