Instant Jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can cook Instant Jalebi using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Jalebi
- Prepare of For Sugar Syrup.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kesar (Optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of For making Batter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All-purpose Flour / Maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corn starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yogurt (Thick and Not too sour).
- You need 4 tbsp of Water or as required.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Orange Food Colour.
- You need of Other necessary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee (Clarified butter).
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant Jalebi step by step
- First take a pan and add Sugar to it. Immediately add Water and stir it continuously..
- When the sugar melts completely, add in some Kesar and Cardamom powder..
- When the sugar syrup turns into 1 string syrup, turn off the flame and add Lemon juice…
- Now in a mixing bowl, add Maida, Corn starch and Yogurt. Mix and add Lemon juice..
- Mix mix mix and add water. Mix well in one direction and add Baking Soda and food colouring..
- Mix well and pour the batter into a ketchup bottle..
- Now heat oil in a Kadhai and add 2 tbsp Ghee. Let the Ghee melt..
- Once the Ghee is melted, squeezed the bottle and make round spirals with the batter we made..
- Fry both sides. But remember when one side is partly cooked, turn the Jalebi to cook from other side..
- Fry till golden brown then immediately dip the Jalebis into warm sugar syrup for approx 30 seconds..
- Finally serve the hot Jalebis and Enjoy!.
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.