Rival Weekend Hotdogs.
You can cook Rival Weekend Hotdogs using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rival Weekend Hotdogs
- You need 1 pound of all beef hotdogs.
- It’s 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 8 of hotdog buns.
- Prepare As needed of Sausage Chili sauce see my recipe.
- It’s As needed of mayonnaise.
- You need As needed of yellow prepared mustard.
Rival Weekend Hotdogs instructions
- Boil the hotdogs in sauerkraut. Add mayonnaise to the buns, if you want to. Add the hotdogs..
- Add a to taste some sauerkraut, mustard and onions. Top off with a bit of the sausage chili sauce. I hope you enjoy!!! I sure did!!.